Friday, December 02, 2005

ice

It's icy out! I have just moved and am at the top of a hill. Took the dogs out to pee and crytals like pretzel salt all over the railings. I am not a fan of snow, too many years in North Dakota where you die in it, and in Germany where snow at Christmastime is a mania; hearty yodelers, and icing on lebkuken like snowdrifts. It all blends into "you will slip and you will be cold." Note to self, if you live alone and you slip in the snowdrift, does anyone hear you? " What is the sound of one hand freezing? ha. This is not a mantra, it is not cool, and I do not really need a GPS to just walk the dogs, but it sure brings up paranoia. I had thought to run out an grocery shop for entertainment but no, think I will stay right here with cold dogs and be thankful for my nice little 934 square foot warm condo. Working the restaurant tomorrow; hmmm if it snows, will anyone come? How self absorbed is this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home